Thursday, May 20, 2010

Missed Training Makes Me Crazy

This is more of a venting post. I was out of town yesterday, on the bike until 10:45PM the night before. Needless to say, when I got home from my 1 day out and back to Chicago I was pretty tired. The schedule showed a 1 hour run but to be honest, I just didn't have it in my. 210 slides on a financial presentation was just too much for me to handle.

So, I came home and went to bed. I have the choice tonight after the fund raiser my wife and I are attending.... makup my 1 hour run that I bagged last night or my 1.5 hour bike ride. I don't know which one will get the nod but we will see.

Looking at Memphis in May this weekend. It is probably not going to be wetsuit legal and I just found out yesterday that a team member got an infection because he shaved the morning of last year.... The weather is going to be in the 90's. Although I don't sound really excited, I am to get the first Tri done this year. It will be a challenge but more importantly, the best judge as to where I am at in my fitness this early in the season. This is a big tri with 1700 people.... It should be the closest thing to a 1/2 Ironman without it being a 1/2 Ironman.

You probably will not read from me until Monday with the results... Keep you fingers crossed for a good showing.

all for now
Tracy
www.acropolistech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment