Monday, October 4, 2010

Aquaman!


I am closing the pool this week due to the leaves. I shut the heater off yesterday and with the water temp now 68 degrees I figured it would be the perfect time to test my swim socks and neoprene cap. Since I have never swam with these before it is important to try them out for fit and to makes sure I don't get claustrophobic or the rub etc.... Race day the water temp in Tempe town lake will be upper 50s / lower 60s and If the water is that cold I will be using both to keep my head and feet kinda warm.

The swim went well. No issues. One more thing that I get to check off the prep list for race day. Other than looking like a scooby snack in my rubber suit all is good. read about my inspiration Deborah ... www.olneyfamilyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment