Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today is Wednesday, up at 4:30 and to the office by 6:00am. I am dragging this morning. I have 3 meetings today and prepping for our 2010 kickoff company meeting for Friday. It is going to be a full day.

It is 3:00 and writing this before I go pickup the kids. It is snowing and mid 30's. I have a Search Team meeting tonight at Church and forutnatley I only have a swim to do tonight. I will do that after my meeting. Jennifer (my coach) has me working on speed and power in the offseason so I have 40 minutes of fast repeats tonight. Hopefully I will be home by 9:00. Overall I am feeling pretty good musclewise. Tired because it is a long week but overall pretty good.

Only one workout today which is nice. More to come tomorrow, gotta go pickup the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment