Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday - 1/26/2010

Today I have a 50 minute hill run and a 1 hour hill ride scheduled. The fact that it is a high of 25degrees today means treadmill at noon and trainer after the kids go to bed. My run at noon went great having The Center of Clayton a block away from my office is fantastic. My quads were a little sore but that is a good thing. I had an afternoon meeting at the church to discuss finances, from there meeting my family so that Rene and I could split duties. Tuesdays are alwyas tough because KGB has softball and basketball practice, plus homework. NBB has basketball so Rene and I divide and conquer to get it all done.

While Rene and KGB were at basketball, Nathan and I threw the football around after his bath in the new addition. We played fumble and "tackle football" as he calls it when I chase him around. We had a good time and laughed a lot. We then read "don't make me laugh" and I put him to bed. Oh yeah, he made me fly him around on my back like an "avatar bird". He laughed really hard when he crashed me into the walls. We are blessed to have two great kids.

Srange thing on my trainer ride. I go to turn on my Garmin 705 to log my data and nothing... zip...nada. I just charged the battery over the weekend so I rule that out. SO... manual entry tonight... come to find out, I upgrade the firmware and all is right in the world again.

I sat in the hot tub and had a beer after my workout (important to get some carbs after a workout) Stretched really good and went to bed. Tomorrow is my early day so time to get some rest. Lights out, the morning comes early.

No comments:

Post a Comment