Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yes Coach... I hear you

Following big efforts it is important to take days off so that the damage done to the muscles can be repaired and supposidely your muscles gain strength. With that said, I read my workouts on Monday from my coach and here they are: "I know it is going to make you crazy, but you need to take this week off. Really"

I like the fact that she adde "Really" to the end. Sunday was so tough, she will get no complaints from me. It is Wednesday night and I am pretty sore. My quads are really sore and the week off it good. I am out of town this week so it works out really well. Next week I start to build for Ironman Arizona (IMAZ) so this week will be he last week truly off until after thanksgiving.

No more posts this week. Next week will begin anew.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I am tired just reading your post about the 1/2 ironman! what a great job you did!!! I cannot imagine how "in awesome shape" you must be as I get winded just walking into Children's Hospital...:)...
    Awesome finish...hope you enjoyed your week off!!! Hope your training does well this week and praying for good health for you, (and Rene and the kids)...
    Have a great week and I look forward to your next blog!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete