Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great Training Week

It is Sunday night and I had a great training week. I was able to get all 10hr 10 minutes of workouts in and was actualy able to get 10:50 this week. I had probably the best trainer workout in a long time today except it was 2:30 long. That is a long time on the trainer.

I had my 1.5 hour run yesterday and wore my zoots and go figured, my knee was bothering me. I am going to try to run in my five fingers for awhile now and see how my knee goes. My dilemma is that I am not sure what distance my feet will hold up. I am really considering wearing them in the Go St. Louis half marathon. if they work, I am really going to have to figure out what I am going to do in my 1/2IM and the full IM later this year.

All for now. I have a full week this next week and I just need to fit it all in.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment